Sunday, November 11, 2007

Story in Miami,USA


1. Waiting for the bus ha.........Why no roof kawan...
(Thats why orang putih datang tempat kita )hot season always
cheers malaysia........


Nak cerita sketlah,ok....from this bus stop you need to wait for bus no.46,in my case i just waiting for only 15 minutes maybe,i'm not sure....so can take a photo larrr.....by the way,regarding to my previous experiencelah...its gonna be faster if we compare to our public transport ( i don't blame any public transport in our state...hehe,just i give you some imagine lah ).....because why,every 5-15 minutes another bus will coming to pick up the passengers.....and than the another things,this bus also provide service for disable (wheelchair) passengers....not this bus only you know....almost all the bus in USA actually in Miami and Los Angeles (because only that place i reach)...So,this maybe for us is easy things...( just imagine...hehehe ) when our state provide bus like this.....walawey,from KL to Hulu Langat plenty people will use bus going to work or other things,so when peak hour....oh my godness,just thinks....ask your self,don't judge me....Price for tickets USD0.75 cents....quick expensive compare to our money..

2. Here are the bus....I'm Going to Dolphin Mall
(Shopping little bit la)


Okay,here is the bus....still got time to take pictures,hehe.......if you see infront the bus there have a bar,thats one is for put bicycle,easy to negotiate where you want to go....Inside bus is still same like another bus,but this public transportation provide a recording dj,so its mean every place or bus stop there will announce.....like komuter lah....other things is same ( driver its not same....orang kulit putih ngan kulit hitam )



3. In Front Dolphin Mall Shopping Complex

Finally i arrived with smiling...hehe, it took around 45 minutes from our budget hotel Airways inn & suite to go this mall,Take some memory pictures for own collections........smile (I'm always smile....hehe,laugh for myself)....



Notes : Dont ask to your country what there provide and give to your but ask yourself what you give to your country......Please dont judge me for this story,its only for myself expression....rarareya...yeya...yeya...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Megasutra - Portal Santapan Minda.

Kindly don't judge me with my blog...All the articles is my self expression as a human...The contents in this blog hopefully will not make all of you vex with me...

(c) 2007 tmnasir


(c) 2006 Mohamad Nasir B Tonny