Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Last Week

Working at National Quarry,Arima

Travelling to Arima ( East side )


Depart - 8.30am
Arrive - 9.40am



Last week will be tough for me because i need to travel going to Arima for doing a detail surveyArima is a part of Trinidad and Tobago at the east side...Travelling almost make around 1 hour to reach there make me feel very tired...Traffic,traffic and Traffic ( in malaysia we famous call as a 'jammed' )....arrrghhh,sometimes i feel badly....All my previous planning will be change for this week...Previous planning 'Come to site,get a punch card....Put on the Laptop and skype with family' ...All that will be change to 'Come to site,get a punch card....Prepare instruments and all related tools to bring there' ....and move as fast you can to came here....ermmm,waalawey..


On the Vehicle

Listening to local radio,sometimes you can understand what their talking about but sometimes like me i need a translator not because i can't understand english but the spoken language their using more to dialect conflusion ( loghat )....Like Malay Kelantan and Malay KL or Selangor is different what???Ha....same la like what i feel down here....Luckily i have a Local chainman working with me so he will be my translator...hehe....Alhamdulillah,bolehlah faham...


Food

To find a better food or meal ( Muslim meal ) is hard to get because like me i can only buy the food at the Arabian stall...When i'm journey to Arima its more difficult because overhere i dont know how to get only if i can see the KFC,i will buy...but when me in Port of Spain is more easy to find the 'Halal Food' because almost the place have Arabian Food.... another one more experience have to take....

Pray to Allah swt

Situated in Arima forest make me hard to find the mosque also the water pipe...But pray still must to do it as a human....Because for me pray also can make us closed to him ( Allah swt )...When you in doubt dont shame to pray to Allah swt because he is the good listener,good majesty from another majesty...He is the controller this world....Allah swt...Thats word always i hold...Every time,Every Place


National Quarry

Sitted on Arima jungle,40 Km from Port of Spain....brings you to feel more relax but unfortunately when the jungle besides the Quarry.....Errrmmmm,tong tang tong tang....All the nice happenning gone with the sound from the Excavator,Dam Truck,Breaker Machine and related machine....

With 100 hectars area....in my mind thinking 'What kind a big place to survey with the one chainman?'.....Eerrrmmm,but what i can do only tell the Manager...'I will try my best to finish up your work in 5 days'...



1 Comments:

At 8:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

do your best my love...i know u can do it...muahss. i luv u so muchsss

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Megasutra - Portal Santapan Minda.

Kindly don't judge me with my blog...All the articles is my self expression as a human...The contents in this blog hopefully will not make all of you vex with me...

(c) 2007 tmnasir


(c) 2006 Mohamad Nasir B Tonny