Sunday, November 11, 2007

Lagu nie...memang kena kat batang hidung aku...

Dafi - Bila Terasa Rindu

Apa agaknya khabarmu di sana?
Di sini ku sedang dibelenggu rindu
Beginikah rasa seksa perpisahan
Sungguh anehnya hidup berasingan

1.Starting for this lyrics always playing in my mind....everyday,everywhere,every minutes maybe every second ( tipulah )not believe haaa....after so long ( i past 1 year half already kawan ) i'm here in carribean islands..Sometimes i tell myself until when i can stay here...( Alone by my self )

Hati terasa bagai tertinggal di situ
Meskipun tubuh dah jauh beribu batu
Sesaat seperti tahun lamanya
Semasa kau tiada
Apa yang terdaya…

2.Heart........even the company provide me 4 times back home...when i come back here,fuyoooo...what the feeling i feel,journey so far 12 770 miles,transit 4 times....approximately its gonna be 2 days travelling....
( can saylah....Travelling half a world )

Bila terasa rindu ku sebut namamu
Dengan harapan kau akan muncul dalam tidur
Bila terasa rindu ku bayang wajahmu dalam angan
Dan barulah ku terasa bagai disembuh

3.Missing someone for long time its gonna making your lonely,true or not....for me its true,you can meet only when your drea, it will make your feel very happy....in the next day,but can ha....we always dreaming the same dreaming...imposibble ( dont forget wash your leg...hehe)

Jauh sekali hidup di sini berbeza
Beribu kali lagi ku selesa di sana
Tak sabar menantikan detik kepulangan
Namun hingga itu
Apa yang termampu…

4.Different country different style...( See the skin larrrr )..When i'm here,I always say this words...What the best time if i am in there....but i'm always remind my self 'Come here just to find a better future'....Sabarlah

Terlintas di fikiran untuk meminggirkan saja
Semua pencarian di sini
Tetapi ini sebahagian dari pengorbanan
Bekalan andainya hari sukar mencabar....

5.Finally,this words i already told my wife,i want to quit...I dont want to feel again this feelings....hard,its very hard....but lastly i also take back this words and i say....i must go there to get somethings for our future.....for our children,for our family.....Only i hope the god will be in my side...I need to do,i need to change my family environment....

For me this song lyrics know what my feelings right now....."What can i say is this song make me feel the way i choose is there and true...Thanks,Alhamdulillah"



Very very big Contributions to Singer,lyrics author and the song author

1 Comments:

At 1:11 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Terlintas di fikiran untuk meminggirkan saja
Semua pencarian di sini
Tetapi ini sebahagian dari pengorbanan
Bekalan andainya hari sukar mencabar


sayang pegang kata2 nie...moga kita sentiasa mendapat kerahmatan ALLAH

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Megasutra - Portal Santapan Minda.

Kindly don't judge me with my blog...All the articles is my self expression as a human...The contents in this blog hopefully will not make all of you vex with me...

(c) 2007 tmnasir


(c) 2006 Mohamad Nasir B Tonny