Saturday, June 10, 2006

ANNOUNCE TO ALL ENGLAND SUPPORTERS

EnglandToWinWorldCup

You think ? Sven Goran seems to think so...Here I would like to thank the England manager (known as Eck ) for giving me the best laugh this year!
Will I eat my words ?I wonder..thats the beauty of how unpredictable footy is !Why are England bringing an unfit Wayne Rooney?Poor Alex Ferguson, he has no choice but to let Rooney go.If Ferguson doesnt and England DOESNT win the world cup they will say that Ferguson refused to release Rooney.All Ferguson is worried about is if Eck plays Rooney and suffers a long term injury and jeopardises the poor boy's career.They say Crouch is England's goalscoring answer.If that dancing beanpole is the answer it is a bloody stupid question !Anyway England is in Group B with Paraguay, Trinidad & Tobago and Sweden.

The World Cup starts today !Bring it on !!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Megasutra - Portal Santapan Minda.

Kindly don't judge me with my blog...All the articles is my self expression as a human...The contents in this blog hopefully will not make all of you vex with me...

(c) 2007 tmnasir


(c) 2006 Mohamad Nasir B Tonny